Location: West Monroe
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Location: US-LA-WEST MONROE
System ID: 798054
Category: Environmental Services / Custodial
Employment Status: Part-Time
Unit Name: GLENWOOD REGIONAL MEDICAL
Unit Contact: Cody Carrico 813-265-2639 UNIT DESCRIPTION OFFERING
ALL NEW HIRES SIGN ON BONUSES!! $1,000 for Full Time, and $500 for
Part Time "COVID-19 vaccination required to work at this location"
Sodexo @ Glenwood Regional Medical Center is seeking for a Part
Time Utility (Dish washer) to work the schedule from 4:30am am to
7:30am (Flexible ), weekends and Holidays . Glenwood Regional
Medical Center is a 278-bed, state-of-the-art hospital located in
West Monroe, Louisiana. Glenwood offers comprehensive healthcare
services, including emergency care, heart care, advanced surgical
procedures, diagnostic imaging, maternity care, rehabilitation
services, and help for a broad range of medical conditions.
Equipped with the most advanced medical technology and staffed by a
team of highly skilled healthcare professionals, Glenwood is
committed to providing high-quality care in a friendly hospital
environment. Apply now for immediate consideration. Final
candidates will submit to additional pre-employment requirements.
#CB #PM #HS #IN Benefits Eligibility Part Time Benefits: At Sodexo,
we believe every employee should have the resources to be their
best. As part of our overall rewards, we offer benefits like paid
time off, financial and savings programs and access to our employee
assistance program and other discounts (eligibility varies by unit
and may not be available to all employees). Position Summary The
Utility Worker is responsible for maintaining kitchen work areas,
equipment and utensils. The general responsibilities of the
position include those listed below, but Sodexo may identify other
responsibilities of the position. These responsibilities may differ
among accounts, depending on business necessities and client
requirements. General Responsibilities:
- Washes dishes by hand or places them in a dishwashing
- Washes worktables, walls, refrigerators and meat blocks.
- Sweeps, mops, cleans and vacuums floors.
- Removes trash and garbage to designated areas.
- Transfers supplies and equipment within and between storage and
work areas such as pantry and dish room.
- Cleans equipment using specific chemicals to ensure sanitary
- Polishes silver.
- May wash pots.
- Attends all allergy and foodborne illness in-service
- Complies with all Sodexo HACCP policies and procedures.
- Reports all accidents and injuries in a timely manner.
- Complies with all company safety and risk management policies
- Participates in regular safety meetings, safety training and
- Attends training programs (classroom and virtual) as
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Willingness to be open to learning and growing.
- Maturity of judgment and behavior.
- Maintains high standards for work areas and appearance.
- Maintains a positive attitude.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule helpful.
- Must comply with any dress code requirements.
- Attends work and shows up for scheduled shift on time with
satisfactory regularity. Experience/Knowledge:
- High School diploma, GED, or equivalent experience.
- No related work experience. Skills/Aptitude:
- Presents self in a highly professional manner to others and
understands that honesty and ethics are essential.
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude.
- Ability to communicate with co-workers and other departments
with professionalism and respect.
- Maintains a professional relationship with all coworkers,
vendor representatives, supervisors, managers, customers, and
- Ability to use a computer. Physical Requirements:
- Close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth
perception and the ability to adjust focus, with or without
- Significant walking or other means of mobility.
- Ability to work in a standing position for long periods of time
(up to 8 hours).
- Ability to reach, bend, stoop, push and/or pull, and frequently
lift up to 35 pounds and occasionally lift/move 40 pounds. Working
Conditions (may add additional conditions specific to defined work
- Generally in an indoor setting; however, may supervise outside
activities and events.
- Varying schedule to include evenings, holidays, weekends and
extended hours as business dictates.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
primarily in a controlled, temperate environment; however, may be
exposed to heat/cold during support of outside activities.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to
loud. Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Keywords: Sodexo, Shreveport , Utility Worker, Other , West Monroe, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!