Company: Industrial Oils Unlimited, LLC
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Looking for a work environment based on integrity with a
family-first focus? Join our Industrial Oils, Unlimited team! We
are proud of the culture we've built and the generous benefits we
Operations Supervisors Receive:
- Matching 401(k) & Medical, Dental, Vision + free $50,000 basic
- 18+ PTO days annually + paid holidays
- Paid parental leave
Reports To: General Manager
Provides oversight and direction to all team members, ensuring
policies and procedures are followed and consistently reviewed for
continuous improvement.Motivates and encourages personnel, listens,
and addresses concerns, and supports and builds a positive
workplace culture that aligns with company values.
- Safety and Compliance- Adhering to all Industrial Oils Safety,
Health and Environmental policies and procedures must be your top
priority and all incidents must be reported to Management and
Safety immediately regardless of severity.
- Ensure you and your direct reports complete and stay current
with all assigned Safety Skill Trainings.
- Perform assigned weekly Safety Toolbox Talks and returning all
rosters to the corporate safety department.
- Keep Tank Farms locked, clean, and free of debris
- Maintain plant organization meeting/exceeding IOU 5S
- Ensure all forklifts are inspected prior to operation each
- Manage DOT compliance with IOU Trucks and FST Hours of
- Inspect and report issues with plant equipment- hoses, pumps,
- Operational Performance- Achieve Green status on the operations
score card- Sales Orders/IC transfers shipped/Received, Jobs
finished, Staged products, Cycle Counts & Compliance, communicate
and create action plans when green status is not achieved.
- Complete assigned daily cycle counts at the start of each day
and working with Inventory Control to resolve any issues.
- Monitor the Sales calendar- Ship/process all open sales orders
and inter-company transfers on the calendar as expected while
adhering to IOU Lot Control procedures.
- Schedule and assign IOU truck routes and driver schedules
- Equipment pickup and deployments are performed in a timely
- Perform receipts of inbound PO's and Inter-company transfers
within 24 hours of delivery.
- Monitor the Jobs Calendar to include processing and finishing
open jobs within 24 hours from the time the job was created.
- Fill/Re-Fill fleet totes daily to re-deploy on outbound IOU
- Conduct quarterly reviews with all assigned staff and work
closely with HR on all personnel issues.
- Develop processes and procedures that will increase
productivity and/or reduce costs
- Manage personnel time with the goal of minimizing overtime in
- Daily review of schedule with Supervisor's team to ensure
efficiency and manpower for blending/packaging/transportation in
accordance with customer orders
- Monitor and approve overtime and attendance in Paylocity
- Hold personnel accountable for performance with HR support
- Support and encourage continuous improvement initiatives
- Other duties may be assigned
- College preferred, but not required
- Five or more years' experience in a manufacturing environment
- Five years supervisory experience preferred
- CDL-A/Tanker/Hazmat a plus
- Verbal and written skills necessary to read and follow
instructions and to give instructions or directions to team
Keywords: Industrial Oils Unlimited, LLC, Shreveport , Operations Supervisor, Other , Shreveport, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!