Company: Ascena Retail Group, Inc.
Posted on: September 20, 2022
Brand Overview:There are brands you work for, and there are
those that you want to be a part of. At Lane Bryant, we strive to
be the latter- to be more than a specialty fashion brand. Our
personalized service, empathetic experiences, and Lane Bryant
community keep us connected to our customer (and each other) in
unique ways, making us the longest-standing and most-loved brand in
the plus-size market. We are truly customer-obsessed- responding to
her needs, creating confidence, and inspiring a lifetime of
possibilities with a combination of modern, upbeat fashion,
flattering fit, innovative design solutions and uncompromised
comfort for every corner of her life. We offer sizes 10-40 across
our apparel, accessories, Cacique intimates and LIVI activewear.If
you love fashion and want to be a part of a healthy, thriving, and
inclusive brand, Lane Bryant is your place. Create your Lane with
us at our Columbus, Ohio brand headquarters or at any of our stores
nationwide. For more information, visit www.lanebryant.com.Ready to
apply? We currently have an opportunity for a Stylist to join our
team located at our Store 6017-East Gate
Plaza-LaneBryant-Shreveport, LA 71105.Position Overview:OVERVIEW:
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIESSales Associates are required to:
- Support a team selling Store environment that delivers a
fashion focused Lane Bryant Experience for our Guest
- Demonstrate selling, incentive and product knowledge
- Drive store goals with each segment
- Build Guest Loyalty by team selling Pants, Cacique and
- Support event execution
- Cover Sales Floor and Fitting Room at all times
- Maintain awareness of all sales promotions
- Effectively handle multiple Guests and projects
- Partner with Store Leadership Team to execute floorsets to
visual brand standards
- Replenish Sales Floor as needed
- Execute Store Maintenance checklists (neat, clean and tidy)
including Service Desk
- Responsible for contributing to the efforts to prevent shrink
and safety awareness
- Own training and self developmentQUALIFICATIONS
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- 1 year of specialty retail experience
- High school diploma requiredPHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Ability to reach, push, pull, stand, squat and bend for up to 4
hours or longer as necessary.
- Ability to use common tools.
- Able to operate computerized register system.
- Must be able to meet store banking requirements and to respond
to store alarm problems, as needed.
- Able to lift as much as 50 pounds.
- Able to climb an 8-foot ladder.Location:Store 6017-East Gate
Plaza-LaneBryant-Shreveport, LA 71105Position Type:Regular/Part
timeEqual Employment OpportunityThe Company is committed to hiring
and developing the most qualified people at all levels. It is our
policy in all employment decisions to ensure that all associates
and potential associates are evaluated on the basis of
qualifications and ability without regard to sex (including
pregnancy), race, color, national origin, religion, age, disability
that can reasonably be accommodated without undue hardship, genetic
information, military status, sexual orientation, gender identity,
or any other protected classification under applicable law. We do
not discriminate in any of our employment policies and practices.
All associates are expected to follow these principles in all
relationships with other associates, applicants, or others with
whom we do business. The Company welcomes applications from people
with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for
candidates taking part in all aspects of the application process.
Note to Applicants: Smoking is prohibited in all indoor areas of
the Company unless designated smoking areas have been established
by a particular location in accordance with applicable law.
Keywords: Ascena Retail Group, Inc., Shreveport , Stylist, Other , Shreveport, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!