Company: Riverview Behavioral Health
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Riverview Behavioral Health searching for an Admissions
Assistant to join our team! Riverview is the premier psychiatric
center in Texarkana, Arkansas, where children, adolescents, and
adults can receive comprehensive inpatient help for the mental
health challenges that have disrupted their lives. We are a 62-bed
psychiatric hospital that is dedicated to providing high-quality
care for adults, geriatrics, and adolescents (ages 11-17) who are
suffering from behavioral health and chemical dependency issues.
Riverview Behavioral Health is part of the Acadia Healthcare
system, a provider of addiction, behavioral and mental health
treatment facilities in the United States and Puerto Rico.
BENEFITS: Riverview Behavioral Health provides a comprehensive
package of benefits. Current benefits include:
- Competitive hourly rate
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Acadia Healthcare 401(k) plan
- Excellent training program
- Professional growth opportunity that is second to none in the
industry. Join a team with defined career paths and a national
family of hospitals and facilities as part of the Acadia Healthcare
family PURPOSE STATEMENT: Responsible for the admission and
registration of incoming patients. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Review prospective admissions against approved admission
criteria, policies and procedures.
- Efficient and accurate completion of the admission process of
patients and the timely distribution of the paperwork necessary to
notify staff of the arrival/transfer of each patient.
- Greet and search new patients and those transporting them upon
arrival and answer questions.
- Complete paperwork necessary to admit patient to the assigned
program and explain forms prior to patient signing, notify clinical
lead of patient's arrival and escort the patient and documentation
to appropriate location within the facility.
- Ensure that all required patient information is received,
processed and necessary appointments are made with the proper
behavioral or medical health personnel.
- Responsible for clerical duties such as managing paperwork,
handling data entry, engaging with insurance companies over claims
and answering phones. OTHER FUNCTIONS:
- Perform other functions and tasks as assigned. SCHEDULE:
- Full-Time Days (7a-7p) with rotating weekends
- High school diploma or equivalent. One year experience in
healthcare preferred. LICENSES/DESIGNATIONS/CERTIFICATIONS:
- CPR and de-escalation/restraint certification required
(training available upon hire and offered by facility).
- First aid may be required based on state or facility.
Keywords: Riverview Behavioral Health, Shreveport , Admissions Assistant, Other , Texarkana, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!