Pharmacy Shipping and Delivery Clerk
Company: Southern Scripts
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Delivery Specialist (Pharmacy Shipping Clerk) - Natchitoches,
Louisiana Are you interested in joining a rapidly-growing, dynamic
specialty pharmacy working in a full-plate plus environment? CRx
Specialty Pharmacy is growing and looking for incredible talent!
CRx Specialty Pharmacy is a dedicated team of specialized
pharmacists, technicians, and representatives navigating the entire
complicated specialty pharmacy process to provide a concierge
experience to our clients for a bottom-line substantial reduction
in cost. Currently, we are experiencing accelerated growth in a
rapidly changing industry. There's never been a better time to join
our team. We are seeking motivated, coachable, self-driven
individuals that possess a servant leadership philosophy and are
looking for long term positions at CRx Specialty Pharmacy. Role and
Responsibilities The Delivery Specialist verifies and keeps records
on outgoing shipments and prepares items for shipment by performing
the following duties to quality and productivity standards.
- Work closely with Pre-Shipping during refill and order
processing in preparation to call, text and/or email Patient of
- Ensure Patient has been called and information has been
verified (Name, shipping address, payment information).
- Verify patient name, shipping address, medication against
Delivery form before packing.
- Ensure the correct patient's name and address is on UPS
- Scan and Route problems to correct areas.
- Ensure the correct packing procedure for shipping cold and
non-cold items is followed.
- Ensure all delivery forms and automatic shipment forms are
scanned to patient profile.
- Restock the shipping supplies daily as needed.
- Ensure all voicemails are returned by end of shift.
- Submit Claims for damaged or lost packages and follow up. Help
maintain Error log (Excel Spreadsheet).
- Ensure paperwork is organized and filed appropriately.
- Assist the Delivery Manager with tracking of RUSH shipments.
What We Have to Offer Our benefits package is designed to keep our
employees happy and healthy - physically, mentally and financially.
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance
- Disability and Life insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Remote work options
- Generous Paid-Time Off
- Annual Reviews and Development Plans
- Retirement Plan with company match immediately 100% vested
Required Skills and Competencies
- Basic computer skills.
- Knowledge of Excel spreadsheets and Word.
- Good phone etiquette.
- Organizational Skills.
- Technical Capacity.
- Time Management.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Lifting up to 50 lbs Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time/non-exempt, hourly position. Days and hours of
work are typically Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.,
with occasional after-hours or weekend duties. Education and
- High school diploma
- Some college is preferred
- Shipping experience is preferred CRx Specialty Solutions, LLC
provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and
applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and
harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion,
age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local
laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of
employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion,
termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence,
compensation and training. M/F/V/D EOE PI190903801
Keywords: Southern Scripts, Shreveport , Pharmacy Shipping and Delivery Clerk, Other , Natchitoches, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!