Per Diem Dual Certified Nurse Practitioner
Company: BayMark Health Services
Location: West Monroe
Posted on: September 24, 2022
The RTC - Nurse Practitioner will be responsible for providing
medical and/or mental health therapeutic services to both
out-patient and in-patient clients. RTC - Nurse Practitioners are
an integral part of the clinical team and will coordinate with
other substance abuse treatment professionals to determine the best
course of treatment for each individual client. Essential Job
Functions Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
- Provide thorough assessment and evaluation of client to
determine best course of treatment relevant to the medical and
mental health assessments.
- Work with other members of the clinical team to develop and
implement an individualized treatment plan.
- Provide assistance or institute therapeutic intervention when
needed, including referrals to appropriate emergency or psychiatric
- Provide consultation with staff related to client treatment, as
needed to aid in successful outcomes.
- Keep abreast of developments in theory and research.
- Participate in assessing community and agency's needs in the
area of diagnosis and treatment.
- Must be available for on-call coverage.
- Any other related tasks that are assigned. Minimum
- Master's degree or higher.
- Must be licensed in the state of Louisiana.
- Must be dually certified for both medical and mental
- Must possess SAMSHA Suboxone waiver.
- AANP and/or ANCC certification preferred.
- Working knowledge of MS Office, email and EHR systems.
- Attention to detail and completeness of all clinical notes and
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Satisfactory drug screen and criminal background check.
Keywords: BayMark Health Services, Shreveport , Per Diem Dual Certified Nurse Practitioner, Other , West Monroe, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!