Company: Romph & Pou Agency
Posted on: November 22, 2022
Software Engineer -
- - - - - - - - Looking for a software engineer to join a small,
agile development team. As a software engineer, you will be
responsible for developing software to meet the business's goals
- - - - - -Improve ETL pipelines
- - - - - -Develop, test, and integrate code for current
- - - - - -Design and develop the future products for the
- - - - - -Work alongside other departments to help automate
existing internal processes
- - - - - -Strong problem solving skills, coupled with a knowledge
of data structures and algorithms.
- - - - - -Knowledge and experience of Python, SQL, and Git.
- - - - - -Knowledge of ETL processes is a plus.
- - - - - -Knowledge and experience with front-end technologies
- - - - - -Knowledge and experience in statistical analysis is a
- - - - - -Previous work with Data Science teams and
productionizing machine learning models is a plus. -
- - - - - -Demonstrate ability to work well independently in a
fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
- - - - - -Ability to learn and adapt quickly to new technologies,
processes and work independently.
- - - - - -Good time management and communication skills.
Keywords: Romph & Pou Agency, Shreveport , Software Engineer, Other , Shreveport, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!