Full Case Associate
Company: Morris & Dickson Co, LLC
Posted on: November 23, 2022
We are looking for a Full Case Associate to join our
Distribution Center. As a Full Case Associate, you will be
responsible for performing an array of duties such as
stocking/picking product in full case carton quantities from
several different storage type locations. This position will
support -second shift, start time at 2:00pm until the end of
production.Daily responsibilities include:
- Managing shelving, carton flow, pallet flow system, and pallet
- Picking and filling full case orders from stock accurately and
- Store and retrieve full cases of merchandise to and from an
assigned bin location.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong sense of time organization and urgency.
- Able to work independently and within a team
- Check orders for accuracy
- Maintains clean inventory work area.
- Operates forklift and drives other motorized equipment as
- Performs all other related and compatible duties as
- Maintains strict confidentiality in all company
- High School Education or GED
- Basic computer knowledge
- Previous working experience as a Warehouse Worker is a
- Forklift Operation Certification will be considered an
- Ability to operate a pallet jack, dolly, and carts in a safe
and efficient manner.
- Great physical stamina and manual dexterity
- Team player
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Problem solver.Physical Requirements:
- Able to lift up to 50lbs
- Shift schedule includes days, nights, and weekends, and some
- Frequent movement including walking, standing,
bending/stooping, turning, twisting, pushing, pulling, raising
arms, lifting, climbing and other active movements.
Keywords: Morris & Dickson Co, LLC, Shreveport , Full Case Associate, Other , Shreveport, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!