Hospice Care Consultant
Posted on: November 24, 2022
At Ascension at Home, Together with Compassus, we know that
caring for our teammates is the first step in caring for our
patients. We are committed to providing Care for Who You Are and
What You Need to balance work and life including flexible
scheduling, a supportive family-focused culture and first-class
compensation and benefits.
Your position perks as a Hospice Care Consultant
- Supportive and welcoming team
- Competitive pay and bonus structure
- Health, dental, vision
- Generous Paid Time Off plan that increases with tenure
- Wellness reimbursements for physicals and gym
- Pre-tax FSA and HSA plans (HSA w/company
- 401(k) with company matching contributions
- Free Continuing Education Units
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company paid life and long-term disability insurance
- Company paid parental leave with tenure for birth, adoption,
and foster parents
- Voluntary long-term care, critical illness, and accident
- Local and national award programs
- Referral bonus program
- Mileage reimbursement
- Corporate discount program w/access to > 300,000
- Company assistance program supporting teammates in times of
As a critical member of our care team, our Hospice Care Consultants
make a meaningful difference in our patients' lives everyday
- Increasing the number of people who receive the gift of hospice
and palliative care
- Initiating the process to help a patient and family start
- Educating physicians, nursing homes, assisted living
facilities, hospitals and other healthcare partners on the
life-changing benefits of hospice care
- Ensuring patients facing life-limiting illnesses have access to
the care and support they need to live each day to its fullest with
comfort, dignity, and quality of life
- Proactively building positive relationships with referring
physicians; facilities; case managers discharge planners and social
workers in hospitals and skilled nursing facilities; and other
health care providers
- Coordinating public education and communication efforts to
increase community outreach
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor's in Business and/or equivalent combination of
education and experience.
- Previous successful related experience, including five plus
years of related industry experience, of which included a
successful track record in customer relationship and account
management in the appropriate industry segment.
- Proven selling and customer relationship management skills with
the ability to navigate a sales process to include
- Strong clinical knowledge, with the confidence to knowledgably
engage key stakeholders such as physicians, clinical staff, nurses,
and department managers to present a value proposition.
- Professional presence that influences desired results with both
external and internal stakeholders.
Certifications, Licenses and Registrations
- A valid driver's license and auto liability insurance.
Care for Who I Am is Caring for Who We Are. Together We Are:
Welcoming everyone. Empowering belonging. Allying for inclusivity.
Removingbarriers. Engaging community.
WE ARE fostering an inclusive environment where every teammate
matters and can be their best selves.
WE ARE becoming a reflection of our patients, families, and
WE ARE transforming care at home for every community serve.
Estimated salary range $42859 - $93500 / year. Actual salary will
vary by geographic location and experience.
Keywords: Compassus, Shreveport , Hospice Care Consultant, Other , Ruston, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!