Residential Treatment Center Administrator
Company: BayMark Health Services
Location: West Monroe
Posted on: March 19, 2023
Full Time Residential AdministratorNew Day Recovery is looking
for a Residential Administrator to follow under the direction of
the Facility Chief Executive Officer. The Administrator is
responsible for the daily operations of the facility, including
clinical performance, patient satisfaction, staff engagement, and
financial contributions and assuring the facilitys overall
compliance with state, federal and company standards. The
Administrator shall provide routine updates to the Facility Chief
Executive Officer to assure communication is timely and decisions
on facility operations are made in concert with the directions of
the Chief Executive Officer. The Administrator shall have
responsibility for the production of facility reports, census
submissions, vendor invoice approvals and implementation of
facility-specific financial plans.Job Functions
- Supervises all aspects of treatment services provided at the
facility; including clinical, medical and administrative department
coordination under the direction of the Facility Chief Executive
- Helps improve and implement the policies and procedures of the
facility, including personnel, treatment services and records.
- Oversees the daily therapeutic schedule and is responsible for
changing/developing group program curriculum as needed for the
benefit of the clients. Oversees all patient care, clinical
operations and programs.
- Assumes responsibility of budgeting and resourcing for facility
finding ways to reduce overall costs while maintaining consistent
patient services. Oversees daily financial transactions.
- Identifies specific training needs of staff members and
determines an appropriate course of action. Conducts or directs
- Provides oversight to facility staffing patterns, collaborating
with nursing, facility, and clinical leadership on the coordination
and supervision of staff.
- Oversees the hiring, firing, promotion or any other change in
job status of employees in collaboration with the Facility Chief
- Reviews and signs off on all clinical documentation as
- Adheres to, enforces Facility Code of Ethics, and maintains
professional boundaries with staff and individuals served.
- Conceptualizes solutions for task management, problem
resolution, safety concerns, ethical conflicts and performance
improvement in collaboration with the Facility Chief Executive
- Collects data on performance improvement priorities and uses
results to identify patterns, trends and variations, providing
routine reports to the Facility Chief Executive Officer.
- Uses data to identify improvement opportunities and takes
appropriate action on improvement priorities.
- Researches and develops quality improvement programs in
conjunction with the Facility Clinical and Nursing Leaders to
provide services that lead to better healthcare outcomes.
- Develops performance improvement programs that support
- Communicates the strategic vision, scope and mission of
performance improvement management as defined by the Facility,
BayMark and Facility Chief Executive Officer.
- Evaluates the culture of safety and quality, prioritizes, and
implements changes identified by these evaluations.
- Uses organization wide planning to establish structures and
processes that focus on safety and quality.
- Ensures the facility complies with its outside regulatory and
legal requirements as well as internal policies and
- Works with the Facility Chief Executive Officer, management
team, and staff to identify and manage regulatory risk.
- Audits Facilitys policies, procedures, practices and
documentation to identify possible weaknesses or risks.
- Creates and manages corrective action plans in response to
audit discoveries and compliance violations.
- Maintains ability to fill the roles and responsibilities of the
Clinical Lead role when necessary.
- Other duties as required by the Facility Chief Executive
- Masters degree in either business administration or
- Three (3) years of previous experience in a Healthcare
- Three (3) years of previous administrative experience.
- Valid licensure as a Licensed Professional Counselor or
Licensed Clinical Social Worker (Preferred) and be able to maintain
credentialing as such.
- Previous work history in addiction counseling and/or substance
- Demonstrable and proven leadership and supervisory skills.
- Strong communication and organizational skills with an acute
attention to detail.
- Demonstrable working knowledge of computer programs and systems
such as but not limited to Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and
- Excellent critical and forward-thinking skills.
- Familiarity with office machines (printer, fax, multi-line
- Previous experience with EHR systems.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a high level of diplomacy
and political awareness, and ability to work effectively as a
member of a team.
- Demonstrate ability to meet deadlines.
- Satisfactory references from employers and/or professional
- Satisfactory criminal background check.
- Satisfactory drug screen.Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental,
vision and 401(K)
- Generous paid time off accrual
- Excellent growth and development opportunities
- Satisfying and rewarding work striving to overcome the opioid
epidemicCOVID-19 considerations:Everyone will be asked to be in
compliance with the most recent COVID guidelines from CDC, State,
County and City. What to expect from us:New Day Recovery, a
progressive substance abuse treatment organization is committed to
the highest quality of patient care. Our ultimate goal is to
address the physical, emotional, and mental aspects of treatment,
to help each of our patients achieve long-term recovery and an
improved quality of life.New Day Recovery is committed to Equal
Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all Federal,
State and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the
basis of race, color, age, natural origin, ethnicity, religion,
gender, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship,
genetic disposition, disability or veterans status or any other
classification protected by State/Federal laws.
Keywords: BayMark Health Services, Shreveport , Residential Treatment Center Administrator, Other , West Monroe, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...