Senior Customer Center Assoc
Posted on: September 16, 2023
Before you apply to a job, select your language preference from
the options available at the top right of this page.
Explore your next opportunity at a Fortune Global 500 organization.
Envision innovative possibilities, experience our rewarding
culture, and work with talented teams that help you become better
every day. We know what it takes to lead UPS into tomorrow-people
with a unique combination of skill + passion. If you have the
qualities and drive to lead yourself or teams, there are roles
ready to cultivate your skills and take you to the next level.
This position assists customers who come to centers to collect or
send packages. He/She handles packages. This position performs
other tasks as requested.
- Learns UPS shipment rates and features of service.
- Traces packages and follows claim procedures.
- Follows billing and collection procedures.
- Processes pick up orders.
- Communicates internally with operating centers and other
- Ability to lift up to 70 lbs./32 kgs.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, and
- Availability to work flexible shift hours, up to 5 days per
UPS is committed to providing a workplace free of discrimination,
harassment, and retaliation.
Employer will sponsor visas for specific positions. UPS is an equal
opportunity employer. UPS does not discriminate on the basis of
origin/veteran/disability/age/sexual orientation/gender identity or
any other characteristic protected by law.
Must be a U.S. Citizen or National of the U.S., an alien lawfully
admitted for permanent residence, or an alien authorized to work in
the U.S. for this employer.
Keywords: UPS, Shreveport , Senior Customer Center Assoc, Other , Texarkana, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!