Posted on: May 17, 2019
Collections Agent We are currently looking for a Collections Agent
to work in a busy office, making calls to solicit payment, and
helping customers get their accounts caught up. Reliability is key
in this position and well as persistence! Collections Agent Tasks:
- Arrange for debt repayment or establish repayment schedules,
based on customers' financial situations.
- Locate and notify customers of delinquent accounts by mail,
telephone, or personal visits to solicit payment.
- Advise customers of necessary actions and strategies for debt
- Persuade customers to pay amounts due on credit accounts,
damage claims, or nonpayable checks, or to return merchandise.
- Confer with customers by telephone or in person to determine
reasons for overdue payments and to review the terms of sales,
service, or credit contracts.
- Locate and monitor overdue accounts, using computers and a
variety of automated systems.
- Answer customer questions regarding problems with their
- Record information about financial status of customers and
status of collection efforts.
- Trace delinquent customers to new addresses by inquiring at
post offices, telephone companies, credit bureaus, or through the
questioning of neighbors.
- Sort and file correspondence, and perform miscellaneous
clerical duties such as answering correspondence and writing
reports. Collections Agent Requirements:
- 2 ? 3 years experience in a similar field
- Ability to pass all pre-screening including drug testing and
- Responsibility and Reliability are key
- Data-entry and computer skills are a must About Atterro EQUAL
OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER The Company supports affirmative action and
equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal
employment in employment practices to all applicants for
employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to
any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race,
color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin,
ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation,
marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled
veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal
veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and
other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an
E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will
not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies
with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination
laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable
accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you
need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing
process, please contact us.--
Keywords: Atterro, Shreveport , Collector, Other , Shreveport, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!