Company: HEART OF HOSPICE, LLC
Posted on: September 13, 2019
Job Description Summary
The Account Executive is responsible for building relationships
within their territory, establishing and maintaining positive
relationships with customers and referral sources, and responding
to customer requests and concerns. Utilizes sales process to
uncover customer needs and position themselves as a resource to
provide solutions. The Account Executive is directly responsible
for the growth and health of their defined territories.
- Maintains comprehensive working knowledge in the field of
marketing and shares information with appropriate
- Establishes and maintains positive working relationships with
current and potential referral and payor sources to bring a greater
understanding of the hospice philosophy and support patients and
families that desire our care.
- Builds and monitors community, customer, and payor and patient
perceptions of hospice as a high quality customer service
- Provides leadership in strategic planning including identifying
opportunities for additional or improved services to address
- Maintains comprehensive working knowledge of hospice markets
including government agencies, major payor groups, key referral
sources, and competitor's market positioning.
- Leads excellent customer service maintaining a comprehensive
working knowledge of community resources and assists ineligible
customers in accessing care.
- Directs all daily sales operations including providing direct
oversight of the establishment and implementation of sales
- Continuously conducts market assessments and develops a
comprehensive marketing plan designed to meet budgetary volume
- Directs marketing and promotional initiatives to achieve
targeted growth goals.
- Assists the Director of Business
Development/Administrator/Chief Executive Officer in establishing
organization volume projections in the annual budget to drive
- Knowledge of and adherence to all policy and
- Maintains compliance by documenting accurately and timely
within the organization's electronic health record.
- Lives the Mission, strives to achieve the Vision and
exemplifies the Core Values of the organization.
- Works toward exceeding chosen Pillar goals in the areas of
Employee Satisfaction, Customer Satisfaction, Quality Service,
Compliance, Growth and Financial Performance.
- Knowledge of and adherence to the employee Code of Conduct and
Code of Ethics.
The above statements are intended to be a summary of the major
duties and responsibilities performed by incumbents of this job.
The incumbents may be requested to perform job-related tasks other
than those stated in this description.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or
related field preferred.
- At least three years' experience in health care sales
- Ability to sell appropriately and deal tactfully with customers
and the community.
- Demonstrates good communications skills, negotiation skills,
and public relations skills.
- Demonstrates autonomy, organization, assertiveness, flexibility
and cooperation in performing job responsibilities.
Primarily frequent in nature with exerting up to fifty pounds of
force occasionally, and/or up to twenty pounds of force frequently,
and/or up to ten pounds of force constantly to move objects:
reaching, lifting, carrying, handling, walking, sitting, standing,
bending, squatting, climbing, kneeling, and twisting. Position may
require pushing and pulling up to 300 lbs. Frequent to continuous
speaking, hearing, near visual acuity, far visual acuity, depth
perception, typing and driving.
Keywords: HEART OF HOSPICE, LLC, Shreveport , Account Executive, Other , Shreveport, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!