Company: Summit Utilities, Inc
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Join our Growing Team and see why Summit Utilities, Inc was
named as one of the Fastest Growing Denver Area Private Companies
2019 and 2020; Best Places to Work in Maine 2019, 2020 and 2021;
and Best Places to Work in Arkansas 2020.Summit is a growing
natural gas utility company providing safe, reliable and clean
burning natural gas service to homes and businesses in Arkansas,
Colorado, Maine, Missouri and Oklahoma. Being part of the Summit
team means embracing excellence, diversity and innovation,
committing to safety each and every day, and doing all that we can
to serve each other, our customers and the communities where we
live. We aim to bring warmth and energy to everything we do.
We have exciting opportunities open for Dispatchers based in
POSITION SUMMARY:The Dispatcher monitors, dispatches and load
balances work orders to field personnel to utilize field resources
safely and efficiently. Monitors and responds to requests for
information. Provides communication between customer service
representatives and field personnel.
All shifts available.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Answers phone calls and performs call-ahead request for field
- Receives and dispatches emergency calls, emergency locates and
customer complaints while ensuring that company procedures are
- Dispatches orders via Mobile Data and/or radio.
- Coordinates daily operational requirements between local
supervision and service technicians.
- Routes work to service technicians.
- Monitors orders and reroutes as needed.
- Prioritizes work orders.
- Documents work orders.
- Resolves scheduling issues between the company's Call Center,
customers, and supervision to achieve optimum results.
- Monitors daily reconciliation of all priority calls.
EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or General Equivalency Diploma
- 2+ years of customer service or clerical experience using
- Desired skills, one year experience with SAP or a mobile data
dispatching system and at least one year experience in/or
supporting gas distribution operations or at least one year of
equivalent dispatching experience.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Computer skills to include MS Office
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Basic mathematical skills
- Ability to reason logically and methodically
- A calm and compassionate demeanor
- Ability to work independently and address emergency
Summit offers competitive pay and medical/dental/vision and other
benefits that provide flexibility, choice and support to our
employees when they need it most. We understand that home and
family are essential pieces of your life, and our benefits are
designed to support you both at work and at home.
Summit Utilities,Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender,
gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected
veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Keywords: Summit Utilities, Inc, Shreveport , Dispatcher, Professions , Shreveport, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!