Receiving Technician I - El Dorado,AR
Company: Clean Harbors, Inc.
Location: El Dorado
Posted on: January 15, 2022
The Receiving Technician will be responsible for executing
55-Gallon Drum movements within Clean Harbors' industrial warehouse
facility. We are searching for a safety-minded and reliable
hard-worker to join our team in El Dorado, AR! Why work for Clean
* Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
* Competitive pay and benefits
* Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days
* 401(K) with Company matching component
* Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of
* Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition
* Positive and safe work environments
* Ensure Health & Safety is the number one goal by following all
policies, procedures, and acting in a safe manner at all times
* Use of forklift to offload/re-load drums and transport containers
through the warehouse as needed
* Responsible for knowledge of Waste Information Network (WIN)
system applicable to inventory and drum storage rack system
* Maintain up to date knowledge of all applicable SOP's
* Maintain proper housekeeping and follow best practices for supply
management in areas of responsibility
* Other duties as assigned
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
* HS Diploma or equivalent
* Previous warehouse or related experience preferred
* Forklift experience preferred
* Proficient with Windows-based computer applications
* Demonstrates stong commitment to heatlh & safety
* Knowledge of General Chemistry
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply
online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and
industrial services throughout North America. The Company serves a
diverse customer base, including a majority of the Fortune 500
companies, thousands of smaller private entities and numerous
federal, state, provincial and local governmental agencies. Through
its Safety-Kleen subsidiary, Clean Harbors also is a premier
provider of used oil recycling and re-refining, parts washers and
environmental services for the small quantity generator market.
Headquartered in Norwell, Massachusetts, Clean Harbors has waste
disposal facilities and service locations throughout the United
States and Canada, as well as Mexico and Puerto Rico.
We appreciate all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors
team. Only those that complete the online application and meet the
minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
Keywords: Clean Harbors, Inc., Shreveport , Receiving Technician I - El Dorado,AR, Professions , El Dorado, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!