Company: Riverview Behavioral Health
Posted on: June 22, 2022
We are looking for a full-time Maintenance Technician to join
the Riverview Behavioral Health Team! Riverview is the premier
psychiatric center in Texarkana, Arkansas, where children,
adolescents, and adults can receive comprehensive inpatient help
for the mental health challenges that have disrupted their lives.
We are a 62-bed psychiatric hospital that is dedicated to providing
high-quality care for adults, geriatrics, and adolescents (ages
11-17) who are suffering from behavioral health and chemical
dependency issues. Riverview Behavioral Health is part of the
Acadia Healthcare system, a provider of addiction, behavioral and
mental health treatment facilities in the United States, United
Kingdom and Puerto Rico. BENEFITS: Riverview Behavioral Health
provides a comprehensive package of benefits. Current benefits
- Competitive hourly rate
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Acadia Healthcare 401(k) plan
- Excellent training program
- Professional growth opportunity that is second to none in the
industry. Join a team with defined career paths and a national
family of hospitals and facilities as part of the Acadia Healthcare
family ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Perform general maintenance and repair to facility and
equipment which may involve plumbing, carpentry, painting and
mechanical equipment repair or similar.
- Act as back-up for call person in case of emergency, respond
timely and appropriately. -
- Handle all equipment in a safe manner to prevent accidents and
demonstrate good working knowledge of tools and their safe
- Follow preventive maintenance schedule / instruction and
complete reports, as requested. - -
- May also be required to: inspect and maintain emergency power
equipment, test starter generator once a week and maintain power
level of battery; inspect and maintain fire alarm system to include
testing system, fire doors, audible alarms, visible alarms(lights)
and smoke detectors and record data on appropriate forms as
required by state or facility; check condition and readiness of
extinguishers on a regular schedule; inspect and maintain lighting
system throughout facility. -
- Inspect and maintain plumbing system, replace or repair
faucets, toilet stools, urinals, traps, drains, basins and
bathtubs, as needed; repair or refinish furniture in rooms, offices
and dining room as needed. OTHER FUNCTIONS:
- Perform other functions and tasks as assigned.
- Work as a driver transporting patients 8 hours per week.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Experience in maintenance or facility operations.
- Preferred knowledge of standard practices, procedures and tools
required in the general building/maintenance trades, general
knowledge of maintenance equipment operation and ability to operate
a variety of hand and power tools.
- Valid state driver's license with F-endorsement (if required by
- First Aid, CPR, de-escalation and restraint certification
required (training available upon hire and offered by
Keywords: Riverview Behavioral Health, Shreveport , Maintenance Technician, Professions , Texarkana, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!