Posted on: June 25, 2022
Responsible for in-process inspection and testing quality
verification. Ensure all QA bench-top test equipment is calibrated
and functioning properly. Responsible for documentation, sampling
and quarantining of non-conforming material.
- Follow all safety policies and procedures.
- Responsible for in-process inspection and test verification for
Quality, and Food Packaging Safety requirements.
- Ensure all QA bench-top test equipment is calibrated and
- Responsible for documentation, sampling and quarantining of
non-conforming material. Maintains other sample requirements as
- Candidate must have the ability to work independently and as
part of a team, effectively communicate, get along with others,
positive attitude and well organized.
- Must be comfortable working with quality testing equipment at
- Associates degree Preferred with a concentration in
- Two to five years' experience in a manufacturing environment,
or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Prior quality experience in a similar role utilizing testing
equipment, strongly preferred. Required
Keywords: PROAMPAC, Shreveport , Quality Technician, Professions , Smackover, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!