Part Time Site Inspector - Shreveport, LA
Company: CSI Companies
Posted on: August 7, 2022
The CSI Companies is actively searching for outgoing candidates
with in-person customer service experience to fill several Site
Inspector roles with a high-profile company in Shreveport, LA. This
is a long-term contract opportunity expected to be a year or more.
Schedule: The hours per week are based upon the number of surveys
in a Contractor's area but will be during normal business hours,
Mon-Fri 8am-5pm. May be part time and should not exceed 40 hours.
Contractor to be utilized on an as needed basis based on the
client's issuance of locations to be visited. About the job: This
is a COVID-conscious role with limited interaction that requires
commuting to different healthcare facilities to conduct fieldwork
(surveys, site visits, verifications, etc) by using a
company-provided application on one s personal smartphone. Site
visits will be either observational or detailed in nature.
Observational site visits will entail minimal contact with staff or
customers, photos will be taken and a report will be filed.
Detailed site visits will be more time consuming and will require
contact with staff to conduct a basic interview, take photos and
file a report. The goal of site visits is to confirm outlined
operation and/or compliance related information. Contractors will
be expected to maintain a low profile and strict confidentiality.
Candidates within this role will have the opportunity to manage
their own schedule, travel in safety and conduct surveys in order
to validate the legitimacy of medical sites. This position
- Competitive compensation for hours worked
- The opportunity to master inspection strategies and techniques
within a long-term contract
- Schedule flexibility due to autonomous out-of-office
- Limited in-person interaction on sites
- Expedited digital new-hire onboarding process
- A positive company culture and room to grow! This position
- High school degree or GED at minimum
- Completion of a 2-4 hours virtual training course
- Personal transportation to commute to and from sites located
within a 50-mile radius
- Ownership of a smartphone with reliable camera quality for
relevant survey documentation
- Ability to learn and navigate company application (training
- Willingness to travel to various sites to conduct up to
two-hour long inspections
- Always maintaining a professional appearance and attitude
- Discernment of confidentiality To be considered for this
position, candidates will be required to submit a video interview
and consent to a background screening. Offers will be extended upon
video review for the right candidates so make sure to prepare and
present yourself as if you were interviewing in-person. This client
is immediately looking to get candidates started!
Keywords: CSI Companies, Shreveport , Part Time Site Inspector - Shreveport, LA, Professions , Shreveport, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!