PRODUCTION HOURLY-$2500 SIGN ON BONUS
Posted on: November 22, 2022
At Pilgrim's, Safety Is A Condition, which means the safety of
our team members comes first - always.We have implemented safety
measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19. We are working to
ensure social distancing guidelines are followed within our
facility. Each day, temperature screens are performed for each
employee and visitor before entering the facility. Face coverings
are available to all team members and enhanced cleaning and
sanitation is regularly performed.Pilgrim's wants YOU to join our
hourly production team! Positions start at $15.00/hour and we are
offering a $2500 sign-on bonus!Salary: $31,200-$33,2801st shift
starting pay rate: (15.00) Monday-Friday - Some weekend work
required.2nd & 3rd shift starting pay rate: (15.00)+$1.00 shift
differential. Monday-Friday-Some weekend work required.Perfect
attendance incentive- $1 extra per hour for perfect attendance
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401K contributions
- Better Futures Program -2 Year Community College tuition paid
for you or your dependents!
- Opportunity to grow your career through our Supervisor
Development ProgramJOB DESCRIPTION
- Processes product using tools (to include knives), manual
labor, and equipment provided in accordance with USDA and Pilgrim's
Company product standards and procedures.
- Process product according to operating procedures and
- Observes equipment operation, notifying appropriate personnel
of any malfunctions and/or safety issues/concerns.
- Clean and organized work area.
- Assist others with the skills and knowledge gained from the
- Observes all company personnel, quality, safety, and food
safety policies. Maintains a positive work atmosphere by acting and
communicating in a manner so that you work effectively and
cooperatively with customers, clients, co-workers, and leadership
- Recognizes and acts on incidents and safety risks. - - - -
- Consistently practices and enforces safe work habits and drives
those habits throughout the organization.
- Participates in process improvement and problem solving
utilizing continuous improvement and rational thinking
- Follow all company animal welfare guidelines.
- Other duties as directed.EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENT: -High school
diploma or equivalent (GED) preferred. -BASIC SKILLS AND
- Ability to comprehend simple instructions
- Ability to apply common sense.
- Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete
variables in standardized situations.
- Ability to work in cool temperatures (around 40 degrees)
- Ability to stand and use hands for 8-11 hours per day
- Ability to multitask and work quickly
- Must be a team player and be willing to work close to other
employees at some stations. (Less than 3 feet apart.)
- Must have good communication skills.
- Good hand and eye coordination required.
- High School diploma or G.E.D. preferred.
- Food or production experience
Keywords: Pilgrim's, Shreveport , PRODUCTION HOURLY-$2500 SIGN ON BONUS, Professions , Center, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!