CDL-A Company Truck Driver
Posted on: November 25, 2022
CDL-A REGIONAL COMPANY TRUCK DRIVERS, WE HAVE WHAT MATTERS MOST TO
- CONSISTENT WEEKLY HOME TIME
- TOP PAY and INDUSTRY LEADING BENEFITS
- QUALITY EQUIPMENT
- EXCELLENT COMPANY CULTURE CDL-A truck drivers choose to drive
for Ascend because we have our priorities straight and we are
people obsessed! At Ascend, we focus on what drives you, not only
in your career, but outside of work with your families, hobbies,
dreams, and commitments. We support CDL-A company truck drivers by
offering top pay for everything from mileage to holidays, more
nights in your own bed, unique industry-leading benefits, and the
best equipment available. Our intent, as One Team, is for Ascend to
be the most reliable, predictable, and trusted partner to our CDL-A
company truck drivers. We're moved by your success and relentlessly
committed to making sure your voice is heard. Our mission is to
foster a work culture that rewards and retains excellent drivers
through safety, integrity, trust, teamwork, and fun! We're
committed to what drives your success as a CDL-A truck driver at
- Average $77,000+ annually
- New $1,000 weekly minimum!
- 1 Day Orientation
- $.01 cpm annual increase every year
- Per diem pay program with $0.08 per diem and ZERO admin fees!
We keep you moving but just in case, we take care of you!
- 7 Paid Holidays - $150.00 per day (PAID same as office
- Excellent Accessorial Pay:
- $150 Breakdown Pay
- $20 per hour Detention Pay
- Up to $150.00 Layover Pay
- Bonus paid for Clean DOT Inspection
- Additional monthly incentives on top of your base pay! HOME
- Stable, consistent, scheduled home time you can count on!
- Leave out Sunday - be home Friday
- Leave out Monday - be home Saturday
- No NY or West Coast driving RESPECT
- Quality equipment you can take pride in driving - New tractors
and trailers coming in!
- Industry leading insurance coverage for you and your family:
life, medical, dental, vision, pharmacy, disability + more
types of coverage that you don't even know you need!
- 100% No-Touch Freight
- Experienced dispatchers and dedicated Driver Retention
- Rider and Pet Program from day 1
- Company MATCHED 401K up to 5%
- Workhound partnership that gives drivers the opportunity to
provide feedback that we will listen to! CDL-A truck driver
- At least 21 years of ag
- Valid CDL-A
- At least 6 months over the road experience, otherwise willing
to go with Trainer.
- No more than 1 preventable accident in the most recent 3 year
- Must be able to fulfill duties that require repetitive bending
and reaching, etc. throughout each shift.
- Must be able to meet and pass all medical/DOT requirements
Company Drivers and Short Haul Drivers Call (866) 613-1447
Dedicated Drivers Call (866) 834-0392
Keywords: Ascend, Shreveport , CDL-A Company Truck Driver, Professions , Shreveport, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!