Food Production Lead Worker - Chick Fil A
Company: Aramark Corp.
Posted on: November 26, 2022
The Food Production Worker is responsible for the oversight or
delegation of responsibilities within the food service operation
such as inventory, customer service, food preparation, and food
safety and sanitation procedures. Essential functions and
responsibilities---of the position may vary by Aramark location
based on client requirements---and business needs.
* Schedules and assigns daily work assignments to a food service
team and oversees the completion of tasks
* Trains and guides staff on job duties, proper food safety and
sanitation procedures, customer service, etc.
* Prepares and builds food items according to standardized recipes
* Properly stores food by adhering to food safety policies and
* Sets up work stations including prep tables, service counters,
hot wells, steam tables, etc.
* Breaks down, cleans, and sanitizes work stations
* Serves food to customers while ensuring guest satisfaction and
anticipating the customers' needs
* Replenishes food items and ensure product is stocked to
* Maintains excellent customer service and positive attitude
towards guest, customers, clients, co-workers, etc.
* Adheres to Aramark safety policies and procedures including
proper food safety and sanitation
* Ensures security of company assets
The job profile does not contain a comprehensive listing of all
required activities, duties, or responsibilities. Job duties,
responsibilities and activities may change, or new ones may be
assigned at any time with or without notice.
* Previous supervisory experience in a related role preferred
* Previous food service experience required
* Must be able to obtain food safety certification
* Must be able to work independently with limited supervision
* Demonstrates excellent customer service skills
This role may have physical demands including, but not limited to,
lifting, bending, pushing, pulling and/or extended walking and
standing. This role may also require uniforms and/or usage of
Personal Protective equipment (PPE).
Rooted in service and united by our purpose, we strive to do great
things for each other, our partners, our communities, and our
At Aramark, we believe that every employee should enjoy equal
employment opportunity and be free to participate in all aspects of
the company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color,
religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, pregnancy, disability,
sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military
status, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected
by applicable law.
The people of Aramark proudly serve millions of guests every day
through food, facilities, and uniform services in 19 countries
around the world. Rooted in service and united by our purpose, we
strive to do great things for each other, our partners, our
communities, and our planet. We believe a career should develop
your talents, fuel your passions, and empower your professional
growth. So, no matter what you're pursuing - a new challenge, a
sense of belonging, or just a great place to work - our focus is
helping you reach your full potential. Learn more about working
here at http://www.aramarkcareers.com or connect with us on
Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
Nearest Major Market: Texarkana
Keywords: Aramark Corp., Shreveport , Food Production Lead Worker - Chick Fil A, Professions , Magnolia, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!