Maintenance & Engineering Manager
Company: Dr Reddy Laboratories LA LLC
Posted on: April 17, 2019
Position at Dr. Reddy's Laboratories, Inc.
* Accountable for the day-to-day operation of the maintenance and
utilities functions of a seven-day per week, 24-hrs per day
pharmaceutical manufacturing facility.
* Collaborates with other site functions (Engineering, SHE,
Operations, Ops Support, Warehouse, Quality) on key decisions
related to facility maintenance, repair and related projects.
* Oversight of utilities distribution, fire protection systems and
all work activities for repair and maintenance of facility and
equipment to meet site priorities of safety, cGMP, and cost
* Supervision of on-site contractors including grounds maintenance
and housekeeping, including temporary contractors on site for
maintenance and repair projects.
* Plans and adheres to departmental budget by developing methods
for estimation and control of costs.
* Ensures that all maintenance and utilities technicians are
properly trained on current work instructions, SOP s, general cGMP
s, and safety.
* Develops and communicates clear goals and standards, ensuring
that all activities are conducted in compliance with FDA, EPA and
* Provide a motivating work environment, support skills and career
development of direct reports by measuring performance and
providing feedback through periodic reviews.
* BS in Engineering discipline or business management with Seven to
Ten years equipment and facility maintenance experience in the
chemical, food, or pharmaceutical industry, where cGMP requirements
are critical to all operations
* Must possess strong leadership skills to lead, direct and develop
multi-skilled maintenance and utility technicians. Strong track
record of mentoring and developing direct reports
* Possess an exceptional capability to engage technically and to
* Excellent communication and negotiation skills
* Blueprint/P&ID reading, Estimating and Engineering
requirements (pipe specs, engineering specs, etc.)
* Computer Maintenance Management Systems (SAP preferred) and
Microsoft office software
* Knowledge of safety and regulatory requirements
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated
against on the basis of disability.
Keywords: Dr Reddy Laboratories LA LLC, Shreveport , Maintenance & Engineering Manager, Professions , Shreveport, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!