Specialty Sales Representative, GI Care - Shreveport, LA
Posted on: February 15, 2020
Key Responsibilities Includes:
- Deliver sales performance, brand key performance indicators,
financial targets, marketing objectives, etc. in order to meet or
exceed on those objectives.
- Build pre-call plan using SMART objectives and execute
post-call evaluation to continuously improve sales performance.
Effectively balance objections, misunderstandings, concerns and
consistently gain logical and reasonable calls to action in order
to close on every sales call.
- Actively and continuously seek to serve customer needs,
customer expectations and challenges in order to build trusted
customer relationships and to achieve successful agreements between
AbbVie and customers.
- Develop and execute a call plan that achieves set call metrics
and optimizes coverage and frequency to key customers in order to
improve access and sales opportunities.
- Continue to develop understanding of customer needs and
expectations, territory market landscape, competitors, market
segments/dynamics, accounts, disease, product, clinical and sales
expertise. Share this market intelligence information with in-field
team, brand team and sales manager to stay aligned, to anticipate
environmental changes and challenges and to optimize brand strategy
and its execution.
- Differentiate AbbVie's value proposition with health providers
and identify, develop and maintain disease state experts and
speakers/advocates to improve brand performance.
- Bachelor's degree, biological sciences, pharmacy, business
related field, or equivalent
- Consistent track record of success in selling and solid
- Demonstrates in-depth scientific, therapeutic, product, and
competitive knowledge and is recognized as an expert resource by
all meaningful partners
- Strong eye for business and proficient use of business tools;
possesses strategic and critical thinking capabilities.
- Actively identifies customer style / behavior and adapts
quickly all aspects of selling approach
- Operates effectively in a matrix environment
- Offers innovative ideas and solutions to improve business
opportunities to address challenges
- Provides impact with ideas for the larger organization and
anticipates and responds to changes
- Influences others and is viewed as a credible and respected
role model and resource among peers
- Builds collaborative partnership with district colleagues and
matrix team, etc
- Leads by example; Consistently displays positive behaviors and
peer mentoring through changing and challenging environments
- Documented success in leadership and support role of increased
responsibility at the district, region and/or organizational
- Understands and uses findings to develop sales strategies
Keywords: AbbVie, Shreveport , Specialty Sales Representative, GI Care - Shreveport, LA, Sales , Shreveport, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!