Room reservations Agent
Company: Boyd Gaming, Inc.
Posted on: January 13, 2022
* High school diploma or equivalent required.
* One year experience in a call center required with hotel industry
* Ability to communicate with guests and staff in English.
* Ability to utilize basic office/call center equipment not limited
to: computer, headset and telephone.
* Must be able to work flexible shifts.
* Able to stand for long periods of time.
* Detail oriented and able to multitask.
* Must be able to obtain/maintain any necessary certifications
and/or licenses as required by local gaming regulations.
Provide guests with a friendly and efficient service by answering
incoming calls for the purpose of selling and reserving hotel rooms
in a high volume call center for multiple properties.
* Answer incoming customer calls.
* Cross sell room reservations across multiple properties.
* Access LMS, RMS, and CMS systems and be able to make informed
decisions regarding comps, discounted and full rate rooms for hotel
* Possess knowledge of rates, room types, room availability, hotel
policies and procedures.
* Resolve customer complaints and answer guest inquiries regarding
hotel services, events, directions, local attractions, etc. in a
friendly, professional manner.
* Utilize computer systems to run and compile necessary related
* Other duties as assigned by management.
Keywords: Boyd Gaming, Inc., Shreveport , Room reservations Agent, Sales , Shreveport, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!